Useful information for your farm holidays in Fiè allo Sciliar
On this page we have listed all the most important details about booking and spending your holiday at Foreserhof. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us – we will be happy to provide more information.
- Rates are as per booking; prices are based on a minimum stay of 4 nights. Additionally, a tourist tax of €1.75 pppd applies for all guests aged 14 years and over.
- High season rates apply for stays of less than 4 nights.
- During high season, Saturday is the preferential day of arrival (minimum stay is 7 nights)
- A supplement of €15 per night applies for every extra guest.
- Children aged 0 to 2 years stay without charge. Standard rates apply for children aged 3 years and over.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels, internet, electricity, heating and final cleaning are all included in the price.
Bookings are confirmed subject to payment of a deposit, the amount of which depends on the duration of your stay.
We only accept payment in cash or by advance transfer. The nearest ATM machine is located 3 km away from our farm.
Under the Italian Consumer Protection Code, no right of withdrawal applies to holiday bookings. However, we allow cancellation under the following terms:
- Up until 3 months before the date of arrival we only withhold the deposit.
- 3 months to 4 weeks before the date of arrival we charge 50% of the booking price.
- In the last 4 weeks before arrival we charge the booking price in full.
- Cancellation fees, if any, will be deducted from the deposit.
Please refer to art. 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code (Dlgs 206/2005).
We recommend taking out Red Rooster travel insurance to cover cancellation expenses in the event that you need to cancel your booking. To insure your holiday, please click on this link.
Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival, we will be ready to welcome you from 4 p.m. On the day of departure, please vacate your apartment by 10 a.m.
Our apartments are equipped with everything you need for a pleasant holiday, including towels and bed linen, which are included in the price of your booking. On request, we can provide children’s equipment (cot and high chair) as well.
Sports and leisure
There is a ski depot on the farm, as well a parking space for mountain bikes complete with washing facilities. A barbecue area and a playground are also available in our garden.
Transfer and parking
Free parking is available on farm premises. If you are arriving by train, it will be our pleasure to pick you up from Bolzano railway station.
Fresh bread & breakfast basket
On request, we will be happy to spoil you with a rich breakfast basket filled with our farm produce and other delicacies. You can also reserve a daily bread service and add fresh rolls to your breakfast.
Your dog is welcome to accompany you (€20 per night). Please bring your own basket and dog food.